Instruction manual for senric® products
Thank you for purchasing our product. The senric® brand is your guarantee of the highest quality.
Please ensure that you use our products as they are intended.
Before using senric® products, please read the instructions for use. Remember to read the detailed information on each product or contact a specialist.
The effectiveness of senric's sensory products is confirmed by specialists and our customers.
Our products have a beneficial effect on:
- improvement of sleep quality, insomnia problems
- reduction of stress levels
- improvement of concentration
- relaxing and calming
They will improve the quality of your sleep significantly and as a result you will have more energy for action, better mood and health.
They are perfect for sensory integration therapy, for those with anxiety and depression, menopause, Asperger's syndrome, autism, ADHD and other psychosomatic problems.
How do our products work?
- they provide strong but pleasant pressure on the body, which reduces stress levels
- they stimulate the proprioceptive system, which improves the reaction to sensory stimuli, thus allowing you to calm down and relax better
- they give the sensation of being gently hugged or embraced - which increases feelings of security and comfort
How to use sensory duvets, premium duvets, pillows, blankets, premium kids duvets?
Premium duvets, pillows, blankets, premium kids duvets and sensory duvets are unique products that have been designed with your healthy rest in mind. However, to enjoy all the benefits they offer, you need to know how to use them.
• Weighted products are individually made - we match their weight to your body weight, your age and your height. Therefore it is not advisable to use sensory products made for another person - especially not for a child to use a weight product made for an adult. Weighted products of the correct weight and size should be used.
• Weighted products for children should be used only under adult supervision - do not cover the child's head or neck. Remember that the weighted article should not be too heavy. The child should be able to uncover themselves unassisted.
• Products should be used as indicated - if they are used for sensory integration therapy, a specialist should be consulted.
• Weighted products are used at your own risk - if in doubt, contact a specialist and read the information provided with each product.
• The weight of the weighted product should be approximately 10% of the weight of the user.
• Weighted products should not be used for children under the age of 12 months.
• Children must not sleep all night with a duvet, blanket, premium duvet or premium kids duvet. The use of weighted products by children is only allowed under the supervision of an adult.
The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage resulting from misuse, e.g. injury by a sharp object, tugging, biting, tearing of the fabric, etc. Do not use senric® products if they are mechanically damaged. Always check the proper condition of your senric® product.
Our products should be washed preferably manually without spinning. You can also wash them in a washing machine without spin-drying, if the manufacturer of the machine allows to wash large and heavy items. You will find the detailed instructions for care on the label.
We manufacture senric® products in Europe using carefully selected materials supplied by European manufacturers.
They have been certified as Trustworthy Textiles Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and/or TUV-Rheinland, guaranteeing the highest quality and safety. We take care of the precise balance of our products - so that they fit perfectly to your needs.
For more information regarding the individual senric® products, visit senric.com